Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome To My Fragmented Mind

  • This is a bullet post. (See? I'd make a great twitter-er. Tweeter? Whatever.)
  • I missed my nap this morning. Those two or three blissful hours that Luke and I spend cuddling and snoozing each morning are more essential to my well-being than his because he's acting perfectly normal while I'm grumpy as can be. (Also, I just read this bullet and realized that I am seriously spoiled. Who over the age of 4 has the luxury of a daily nap?!?)
  • In one week, we'll be packing up and driving 13 hours overnight to Mississippi and as usual, I am BUZZING with excitement. Except, unlike usual, I can't plan to take a day or two off next week to pack and clean so that'll be an interesting task.
  • The. Rotten. Stinkin'. Plant. Is. Still. Budding.
  • Yellow cat was spotted drinking out of the toilet this morning. I thought cats had more self-respect than that. Shame on you, Yellow Cat, shame.

1 comment:

Nell said...

Any one who's up several times a night deserves a nap. That's what I keep telling myself!