We went to India for two weeks and of course, forgot to take a camera. At some point, I trust that pictures that were taken on other people's cameras will find their way to us. Until then, what we have is this...
Me: Hey, Luke, what was your favorite part about going to India?
Luke: Uh...My favorite part was the crocodile farm in India.
Me: What other things do you remember doing in India?
Luke: The crocodile farm.
Me: But what else?
Luke: The crocodile farm.
A Friend: Weston, what did you see in India?
West: There was food. A lot of food. I ate a lot of food and it was yummy and I ate it all up!
Yep. We're going to have to get our hands on those pictures somehow.
Me: Hey, Luke, what was your favorite part about going to India?
Luke: Uh...My favorite part was the crocodile farm in India.
Me: What other things do you remember doing in India?
Luke: The crocodile farm.
Me: But what else?
Luke: The crocodile farm.
A Friend: Weston, what did you see in India?
West: There was food. A lot of food. I ate a lot of food and it was yummy and I ate it all up!
Yep. We're going to have to get our hands on those pictures somehow.
2 comments:
I have missed you during your absence.
Bette
I visited with a new couple at church today, and it turned out that one of them is from Chennai. I told them what Weston said when you asked him about India, and they both laughed with delight and said, "Yes, that sounds like India!"
Post a Comment