Monday, December 22, 2014

Snippets

Me: Luke, are you feeling sick?
Luke, lying on a pile of cushions on the floor: No. I'm feeling like a polar bear. I'm conserving my energy for the seal hunt. 

Me: Do not lick your brother. 
Weston: My tongue stayed in my mouth, so it wasn't licking. 
Luke: Aaaggghhh, he drooled on me! Disgusting!
Weston: It wasn't me. It was a disgusting ghost. 

Me: Please put your pajamas in the hamper. 
West: I did. 
Luke: He did not. They're right there on the floor. I see them. 
West: Well, I don't see them. 
Me: West. Pajamas. Hamper. 
West: I did, but they flew out and came back to the floor. 

Luke: Hey, Mama, can you go upstairs and bring me some stuffed animals?
Me: No. But you can. 
Luke: Ugh. I need a robot who can go upstairs. Hey, Weston, wanna play robots? 
West: Yeah!
Luke: Great. You be the one that goes upstairs and brings down animals and I'll be the one that plays with the animals. 

No comments: