- It's Thursday again. Lately, I feel like Thursday accounts for approximately 75% of the week. Not that I'm complaining--Thursdays are good days. 2 days until the weekend AND I get to watch a new Grey's Anatomy tonight. Nope, not complaining AT ALL.
- Did you know that cats love strawberries? I had no idea until a few days ago, when I cut up some strawberries for Luke, turned my back for a minute, and by the time I got back, half the strawberries were gone and two cats were hovering around the plate. And this morning, I cut up some more and Yellow Cat has been going CRAZY. In fact, he's currently dragging around the bib that Luke was wearing while eating his strawberries. Who knew?!
- I'm pretty sure I'm going bald. I lost a lot of hair after Luke was born, which is normal, but then it STOPPED and now it has started again. Granted, I have enough hair for three people, so I could probably stand to lose some of it, but I'm thinking of stocking up on Rogaine, just in case.
- Luke's current entertainment: hitting himself over the head with a toy and saying "Oh-OH!"
- Did I mention that I have a new laptop? I have a new laptop. It's small and cool and has a battery life of longer than 20 minutes, which is to say it's a HUGE improvement over the old one. As a result of said new laptop, I'm completely hooked onto the Internet again.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
A Bullet Runs Through It
I know I'm supposed to be working on putting up pictures for Luke's 10 month post, and I'm doing it, I promise, but in the meantime, I'm doing a bullet post because I have a lot of thoughts rattling around my head at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Watch out for cheese -- chunks of cheddar cheese, cream cheese on toast for Eva -- whatever it is our cat is desperate to get to it. And then throw it up. Oh, and Eva nicely throws some of it on the floor for the cat too.
Post a Comment