Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bug And Hopper, Month One

One of the few times he's asleep anywhere other than my arms:



They nap like this. I nap in the (very small) space in between:


The first bath. I'm pretty sure there's a very similar picture of Luke from a couple of years ago.


Sleeping in the sling while I sew--what else?--another baby carrier.





Buddha Baby is watching you.


Sleeping. Looking Enormous. Etc.


Weston in the carseat...


...Luke in the carseat


We got Luke a trampoline--or a "twam-po-YINE!" as he calls it--last weekend.


2 comments:

megger said...

Adorable pics! They are both so handsome. I noticed Weston looks more like a newborn-baby-size in pic of him in the car seat. Love those cheeks!

Linda said...

hurrah! more grandson pictures! of course, when I showed your blog to Ryan, he said "Look there's Toto!" (although he later noted that Luke should nap with him instead of Weston, and - after viewing Weston's cheeks - said OH..MY...Goodness!). I am glad to see your 2 sweet boys (and you) so happy. I think the trampoline is a great idea.