Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Water Play

Luke started swim classes this month. I figured it would be fun for him to get to swim in the middle of the winter. In retrospect, I should've just bought us a family pool pass, but still, I figured I should document it.

Anxiously awaiting the start of the class:
And climbing into the pool:
And holding onto McMoose:

And holding onto the intructor:
See? Should've just gotten a family pool pass. Ah, well...live and learn.

The other day, I thought it would be fun to float paper boats in the bathtub. It WAS fun...for about 30 seconds, until it turned to papier-mache. So then, we got out the foam blocks instead. First, Luke pretended that they were green beans, which he "cooked really, really well, so that they wouldn't be too crunchy for me to eat." Soon, they became a tree house:
Of course, every good tree house needs a "ladder"
And a menacing hippopotamus:
Meanwhile, Weston was having some water play of his own.
So focused!
Is it possible for a six-month-old to look mischievous?

1 comment:

Linda said...

my water babies! weston is getting quite a personality! miss y'all. Nana