So. Three-year-olds. Can we discuss those for a minute? I don't understand the saying "Terrible Twos," because really, two was a dream compared to...this:
*I'm trying to make lunch, when Luke walks up to me and licks my arm*
Me: Please don't lick me.
*Luke licks his finger and then touches me with it*
Me: Stop. Keep your tongue in your mouth.
*Luke drools on his hand and wipes it on my shirt*
Me: Luke! I do not want your slobber on me. Do you want to help me make a sandwich?
*He shakes his head no, tells me he wants to do a puzzle and goes to the playroom. 45 seconds later, he returns with a damp napkin, which he rubs on my foot.*
Me: I SAID I DO NOT WANT SLOBBER ON ME!
Luke, grinning: Actually, you said you didn't want MY slobber on you. That was WESTON'S slobber.
You. Have. GOT. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
*I'm trying to make lunch, when Luke walks up to me and licks my arm*
Me: Please don't lick me.
*Luke licks his finger and then touches me with it*
Me: Stop. Keep your tongue in your mouth.
*Luke drools on his hand and wipes it on my shirt*
Me: Luke! I do not want your slobber on me. Do you want to help me make a sandwich?
*He shakes his head no, tells me he wants to do a puzzle and goes to the playroom. 45 seconds later, he returns with a damp napkin, which he rubs on my foot.*
Me: I SAID I DO NOT WANT SLOBBER ON ME!
Luke, grinning: Actually, you said you didn't want MY slobber on you. That was WESTON'S slobber.
You. Have. GOT. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
2 comments:
Very, smart kid !!!
Ha! I agree 3's are trickier than 2's. 3's totally have their parents figured out!
Post a Comment