Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lots To Say

Weston has been communicating a lot recently and I wanted to record some of what he's saying.  Of course, there's the usual "Mama," "Dada," stuff, but here are some of the newer things:

-Clop, clop, heeee: horse. How is his version easier than just saying horse??
-cheep, cheep: bird
-moo: cow
-roarrrr: any other animal/character with a face. There was a picture of a cupcake with a face and he roared at it today.
-Eww: I touched something gross, get it off me RIGHT NOW!!!
-wawa: I'm dying of thirst, woman, get me some water!
-wiwi: swing
-mimi: milk
-Jit: Luke. I have no idea how Luke turned into Jit, but Weston is very proud of himself every time he says it.

He's been putting words together, too...mostly involving "Jit." Jit shoes, Jit socks, bop Jit, that kind of thing. (Yes, he does gleefully announce his intentions to bop his brother.) Every time he comes up with a new word, McMoose, Luke, and I all get excited. This is such a fun stage...even though I know that once he starts talking more, he'll probably follow in his brother's footsteps and debate everything I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does " bop Jit" mean?? Curious!

Jim said...

thanks for doing the blogs -- we love them Kitkat & Papa