After inspecting Another Baby closely:
"I want to eat him up, I love him so!" (This is almost a direct quote from the book, Where the Wild Things Are.)
A couple of minutes later: "He is so, so small, I shall make a tiny playground for him." (This one is from the book, The Very Small.)
Upon seeing a parent at preschool whose child Luke had a playdate with about 10 months ago: "We went to her house and Luke was there, playing. They had trains and dress up wings and a fairy game. Remember?" (We were in this person's house for about 10 minutes to pick Luke up.)
When I let Another Baby play with a baby toy that has been put away for almost two years now: "Hey! That used to make a sound, like a fishy music sound. Just wiggle the tail. Oh, it doesn't work anymore. But it used to!" (I had forgotten all about the sound until he reminded me.)
How does he remember this stuff??
1 comment:
Because you nurture your children so well
Bette
Post a Comment