This morning in the car, Luke and Weston did a fantastic job of expressing their current personalities.
Luke: When I'm sixteen, I'm going to buy a car. I'm going to save enough money for two cars and then I'll just buy one car so I'll have lots of extra money. And then, I'll earn even more money and save it.
Weston: When I'm a grownup, I'm going to buy two race cars. I will drive one and you can drive one, Mama. It will be so much fun! I'm excited!!
Luke: Race cars?! You'll need about $30,000 for a race car.
Weston: $30,000? Wow!
Luke: Yes, and if you want two, you'll need $60,000. That's a lot, Weston.
Weston: Yeah! I will find those coins on the ground and save them in my piggy bank.
Luke: I will not buy a race car because that's too much money for me. I will buy a car that is $10,000. That means I need to save $20,000.
Weston: And I will buy a police bus and a helicopter and two snakes. Three snakes. Twenty, fifteen snakes. And a snake house for them to live there. Aaaaaand a submarine ninja. Robot submarine ninja. Hey! Where is my robot sweater, anyway?!
Luke: When I'm sixteen, I'm going to buy a car. I'm going to save enough money for two cars and then I'll just buy one car so I'll have lots of extra money. And then, I'll earn even more money and save it.
Weston: When I'm a grownup, I'm going to buy two race cars. I will drive one and you can drive one, Mama. It will be so much fun! I'm excited!!
Luke: Race cars?! You'll need about $30,000 for a race car.
Weston: $30,000? Wow!
Luke: Yes, and if you want two, you'll need $60,000. That's a lot, Weston.
Weston: Yeah! I will find those coins on the ground and save them in my piggy bank.
Luke: I will not buy a race car because that's too much money for me. I will buy a car that is $10,000. That means I need to save $20,000.
Weston: And I will buy a police bus and a helicopter and two snakes. Three snakes. Twenty, fifteen snakes. And a snake house for them to live there. Aaaaaand a submarine ninja. Robot submarine ninja. Hey! Where is my robot sweater, anyway?!
2 comments:
WOW. Stumped! Read the heading. Flash, mental picture. Albert the dreamer. Warren the realist! What do I know :-) DM
Hey, where is Elsa's picture?
Post a Comment