Friday, July 3, 2015

Questions I've Recently Woken Up To...

I'm a person who believes that the first five minutes of the morning can set the mood for the rest of your day. Given some of the questions my children have asked me during those early moments, it's little wonder that I've had a series of odd days lately.

1. How much blood does a person have to lose before the doctors need to put new blood into their body with a needle?

2. Does a fruit fly only eat fruit?

3. Can we go to the pool on the first day of July? Unless the first day of July is more than two days away because then, I want to go to the pool two days before the first day of July. Unless the first day of July is more than four days away because then, I want to go to the pool four days before July and two days before July and on the first day of July. So can we do that?

4. What does a cat whisker taste like?

5. I'm hungry for something I've never eaten before. What can I have?

6. I think if I move my body like a shark, I could swim faster. I think I need a fin. Can I get a fin?

7. Do you think we can teach Yellow Cat to read?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for giving me a good laugh to get my week off to a great start

Jim

Anonymous said...

Very smart kids !! The first 2 questions made me seek Google's help. Now, I am a better informed person. The 3rd question sounds kinda legalese, off he goes to Law School :-)
DM