Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Mini-Post

I'd like to point out YET AGAIN that McMoose and I make horrible first-time parents. Yesterday was our child's first Halloween and although we did dress him up and take him to a Halloween party, what we forgot to do was take pictures. Again. So not only did we not record the party itself, we now have to put him in the costume again just so we can have some pictures of him as a frog.

On another note entirely, Luke just woke up and turned off his baby monitor by himself. And then, McMoose went to get him out of his crib and he (the baby) very matter of factly picked up his pacifier to bring with him. Because apparently, he's done with being a needy baby and would like to try his hand at being an independent, adult person now, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Rachel Ratliff said...

If it makes you feel any better, almost all of the pictures I have of Ryan from this Halloween are of him covered in blood after he sliced open his face! So I guess in our case, no pictures are better than bloody pictures. Although, I do want to document (for Ryan's benefit) the exact reason why we are NEVER going trick-or-treating again!