- I spent 15 minutes looking for my glasses today. They were ON MY FACE. Because apparently, the whole being-able-to-see thing didn't tip me off.
- I should really stop making predictions about Luke's napping habits. Today, I was SURE that he'd fall asleep really easily because he was just so tired. Barely made it through breakfast, in fact. And yet, it took a good 25 minutes of back-patting to get him to quit. twirling. around. in the crib. Oh, the endless twirling.
- We had strawberries for breakfast. I think I've mentioned before that Yellow Cat loves strawberries. So I finally got both babies down for their naps and came back out to the living room, planning to collapse in a heap on the floor, and realized that Yellow Cat had GONE THROUGH THE TRASH, pulled out several cut up strawberry pieces and dragged them through the carpet. The WHITE carpet.
- The strawberries seem to have acted as some kind of hallucinogen because since I've been out here in the living room, Yellow Cat has been tearing around, pouncing at the walls, and hissing at Luke's toys.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
My Day So Far
Who needs a bullet post? (Me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment