Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sassy Monkey

Luke and Other Baby pulled all our couch cushions onto the floor and were jumping from the couch onto the pillows.

Me: What are you doing?
Luke: Make Monkey Joe's! [Aside: Monkey Joe's is a bounce house near us.]
Me: You made Monkey Joe's?
Luke: Yes! Jumping on pillows. It's fun!

Glad to see they can keep themselves busy. And here, I've been wasting the money on gas and admission to Monkey Joe's, when apparently, I could've just piled pillows on the floor.

A little while later, I was telling them to get ready for naptime.

Luke: No! Play Monkey Joe's more!
Me: We're all done with Monkey Joe's for now. Let's get a book to read.
Luke: No, thank you, Anisha! I want play Monkey Joe's more!

1 comment:

megger said...

That's so funny! He is too SMART for his own britches! hahaha!