Monday, November 7, 2011

Moments to Preserve

McMoose got some video of each of the boys the other day, so I thought I'd share.

This first one is of Luke. Every year, we troll the post-Halloween sales for cheap costumes to add to Luke's dress-up box, and one of the things we couldn't pass up this year was this airplane costume. Of course, Luke had to wear it out of the store. McMoose taught him how to hold the wings up and "fly," and Luke got such joy out of it. It was one of those moments that I wish I could re-live over and over...I guess a video is the next best thing! (Be warned, it's pretty dark and hard to see.)



This next one is of Weston laughing later that same evening. McMoose was on the other side of the camera, sticking his tongue out, which is apparently hilarious if you're 3 months old. He was actually laughing a lot more before we pulled the camera out, at which point, he got his trademark worried look, so it's a testament to McMoose's tongue-sticking-out abilities that Weston was laughing at all.

No comments: