Luke: Mama! I see a flea-mango!
Me: A what?
Luke: A flea-mango!
Me: A...flea...mango?!
Luke: No, that's not what I said. I said 'Flea-mango!"
Me: Ok. I'm not understanding you.
Luke: A flea-mango! A FLEA-MANGO! Look. *Shows me a picture of an ostrich*
Me: That would be an ostrich.
Luke: A what?! What do you mean, an ostrich?!
Me: I mean that the picture you're pointing to is an ostrich.
Luke: Well, how do you spell that?
Me: O...S...T...R...I...C...H
Luke: Ok, then, how do you spell flea-mango?
Me: Still don't understand that word.
Luke: FLEA-MANGO. It's a BIRD. That is PINK. FLEA. MANGO.
Me: ...Are you trying to say flamingo?
Luke: That's what I've BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME!
Me: A what?
Luke: A flea-mango!
Me: A...flea...mango?!
Luke: No, that's not what I said. I said 'Flea-mango!"
Me: Ok. I'm not understanding you.
Luke: A flea-mango! A FLEA-MANGO! Look. *Shows me a picture of an ostrich*
Me: That would be an ostrich.
Luke: A what?! What do you mean, an ostrich?!
Me: I mean that the picture you're pointing to is an ostrich.
Luke: Well, how do you spell that?
Me: O...S...T...R...I...C...H
Luke: Ok, then, how do you spell flea-mango?
Me: Still don't understand that word.
Luke: FLEA-MANGO. It's a BIRD. That is PINK. FLEA. MANGO.
Me: ...Are you trying to say flamingo?
Luke: That's what I've BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment