![]() |
| Have I mentioned that he likes to climb? And that he's very proud of himself for that? |
![]() |
| I was trying to get him back down. He was waving and saying "Bye!" which is his subtle way of saying, "Leave me alone, woman!" |
![]() |
| When subtlety fails, hold on tight and yell. |
![]() |
| That doll that he's holding is atrocious. It sings when you push its belly, which means that it also sings when you accidentally step on it on your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. |
![]() |
| Weston on a huge chair. |
![]() |
| Luke on a huge chair. |
![]() |
| Luke on a tiny chair. (Why are oddly sized chairs so exciting?) |
![]() |
| Oddly shaped chairs are also pretty exciting, as it turns out. |
![]() |
| The theme of July was sitting, apparently. |
![]() |
| See what I mean? (P.S.-I refer you back to the sixth picture in this post. What a difference a year makes.) |











No comments:
Post a Comment