Sunday, July 31, 2011
Buddha Baby
As promised, here are the cute newborn and toddler pictures!
How did all that chub fit inside me?!
Studying Weston for the first time.
McMoose and Weston at the birth center.
Luke meeting his baby brother for the first time.
Luke has learned how to take self-portraits.
Luke and Weston wearing their monster shirts.
Buddha baby!
There's a picture of Luke wearing this same outfit as a newborn. I can't believe how much bigger Weston looks!
All this lying around and having people adore you is tiring stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such beautiful boys! Congratulations on your wonderful new addition! We definitely need to get these Slusher babies together!
thanks for posting the pics. It is great to be able to see your precious boys.
I love the one of Luke meeting his baby brother. So sweet! I hope life is getting easier and sweeter every day, hun!
Post a Comment