Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guess what?

Conversation in a normal household:
Person 1: Guess what!
Person 2: What?
Person 1: *Tells Person 2 the news*

Conversation in my household:
McMoose: Guess what!
Luke: Guess what!
McMoose: Guess what!
Luke: Guess what!
McMoose: No, you say, "What?"
Luke: Guess what!
McMoose: No, I say, "Guess what." You just say, "What?" Ok?
Luke: Ok.
McMoose: Guess what!
Luke: Guess what!

Another conversation in my household:
Luke: Guess what!
McMoose: What?
Luke: Noooooooooo! Noooooooooo!!! NOOOOO-NOOOOO-NOOOOO!!!!
McMoose: What's wrong?
Luke: Guess whaaaaaat!!!!
McMoose: What?
Luke: NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GUESS WHAAAAATTTT!!! AND DO NOT SAY WHAT!!!

I live with two crazy people.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love it! Great two-year-old conversation, and I think I catch some logic in it! Things I loved best about twos included their developing use of language and sense of self - although I think Luke got a jump start on the latter!