Thursday, October 18, 2012

Not Interested

Dear Solicitors,

No matter what you're selling, there's a pretty good chance that I'm not interested. With that being said, even if you're selling the Holy Grail itself, I will not buy it if...

-you ring my doorbell during naptime. Do you have any idea how much planning it takes to get these kids napping at the same time? So when I finally pull it off and am enjoying a few minutes to myself, DO NOT come wake them up with some asinine sales pitch about insect repellant.
-you ask to see my parents.
-you ask to see my employers. Because...really? REALLY? Get off my damn porch.
-you look at me skeptically when I tell you that I am, in fact, the homeowner.
-you forget the NAME of your product.
-you utter the phrase, "Well, I can't leave a card or a brochure because we really need a decision right now..."

1 comment:

megger said...

Horrible.

Hmm....don't answer the door unless you know a friend is coming...and maybe get rid of the door bell. :)

Ooo...get one of these: http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=do+not+ring+bell

But I doubt these idiots would be able to read it.