Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pictures from September

Waterfalls we hiked to when we were on vacation in the mountains

Proof that Weston was there on the hike. I tried to get a picture of both of us together, but apparently, my arm isn't long enough.

We looked through a bridge and I held my phone waaaay out over the water to get this shot. Risky, but I like it :)

Weston helping me unpack.

A friend and I took our kids to lunch at a restaurant with a ridiculously long wait for lunch. Luckily, they also had hammocks out front.

Oh, how I love these overalls!

Where's Weston?

There he is!

Engrossed in collecting acorns

Who knew a bucket and some acorns would entertain him for 30 minutes?

My camera does odd effects without my permission sometimes, but I like this one.

I loved the overalls so much, I had to get them matching pairs. Luke coordinated their outfits that day, down to the matching blue shirts. It made it really easy to keep track of them at the park...clearly, I should do this more often.

We went to a puppet show, where the people were the puppets.

Here are Luke and Other Boy, entranced by some kind of mask. They talked that poor frog's ears off.

Picking dandelions = current obsession. (Also: the reason we have a billion dandelion plants in our front yard. He keeps scattering the seeds and growing more!)

See the scrape under his eye? That was his first big ouchie. Didn't even phase him, but it sure looked pitiful.

He brought me these sunglasses so that I could put them on him, and then went and checked himself out in the mirror repeatedly.

And...this is what happens when he tries to put them back on himself.

No comments: