Today, while I was straightening my hair in the bathroom, I heard a toddler voice fussing, "Get down! Get down, Gin! Get dowwwwwnnnn!!!" Growing suspicious, I followed the sound of the voice into Luke's room, and there, perched at the very top of the bunk bed, leaning over the side and grinning, was Weston fussing loudly at himself to get down. So (a) he knows he isn't supposed to be doing that and (b) he was baiting me. Toddlers, I tell ya. (Oh, and he calls himself Gin right now.)
Other things that have been heard from Weston lately:
-When I left the room in the morning to grab a diaper for him, he came rolling off the bed, yelling, "Get in here!"
-McMoose was trying to get him to try on new shoes at the store and Weston was not having it, fussing, "No! Bad shoe! No!" We never did end up getting him any shoes. His loss.
-Every time we go into the driveway, he picks up dead, dried up worms and proudly exclaims, "Eww! See worm! I see worm! Eww, worm!"
-He calls every bus we pass a school bus and every truck we pass is a dump truck. Never mind that he can identify all manner of vehicles--apparently, if it's driving down the road, it's either a school bus or a dump truck.
Other things that have been heard from Weston lately:
-When I left the room in the morning to grab a diaper for him, he came rolling off the bed, yelling, "Get in here!"
-McMoose was trying to get him to try on new shoes at the store and Weston was not having it, fussing, "No! Bad shoe! No!" We never did end up getting him any shoes. His loss.
-Every time we go into the driveway, he picks up dead, dried up worms and proudly exclaims, "Eww! See worm! I see worm! Eww, worm!"
-He calls every bus we pass a school bus and every truck we pass is a dump truck. Never mind that he can identify all manner of vehicles--apparently, if it's driving down the road, it's either a school bus or a dump truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment