1. He asked for an orange spoon, so I gave him an orange spoon. He thinks orange means blue (or green or red or yellow or really anything other than orange,) so he accused me of giving him the wrong color.
2. He wanted the spoon that Luke was using. The problem was that Luke was using it at the moment. When Luke finished using it, we offered it to him. Proceed to item 3.
3. He wanted there to be no places where the inner surface of the bowl showed through. But he had already taken a couple of bites of oatmeal, so in those places, the bowl showed through. He was so mad, he told Luke to take the spoon back because he didn't want it as he wasn't going to eat when the bowl was showing through.
4. Luke took the spoon back.
5. He wanted me to pick him up. I was in the shower.
6. He wanted a Lara bar. We were out of Lara bars.
7. He wanted a "strawberry." All we had were raspberries and blueberries. He screamed that he had just seen the strawberries in the fridge. He took me over and pointed to the raspberries. "Oh, these strawberries," I said, not wanting to get involved in a discussion about their true name, "Sure, you can have some of these." He took one bite, and then said he didn't want strawberries--he wanted raspberries.
8. He broke some of Luke's Lego creations and Luke told him to stop.
9. I insisted that if he wanted something for his chapped lips, he could use chap-stick, but not deodorant.
10. I called him, "Weston" and he wanted to be called "Baby-tiger-daniel-baby-tiger-neighbor-meow-meow-turtle-mouse-soup."
I suppose this post could also have been called "10 Reasons Naptime Began Early Today."
2. He wanted the spoon that Luke was using. The problem was that Luke was using it at the moment. When Luke finished using it, we offered it to him. Proceed to item 3.
3. He wanted there to be no places where the inner surface of the bowl showed through. But he had already taken a couple of bites of oatmeal, so in those places, the bowl showed through. He was so mad, he told Luke to take the spoon back because he didn't want it as he wasn't going to eat when the bowl was showing through.
4. Luke took the spoon back.
5. He wanted me to pick him up. I was in the shower.
6. He wanted a Lara bar. We were out of Lara bars.
7. He wanted a "strawberry." All we had were raspberries and blueberries. He screamed that he had just seen the strawberries in the fridge. He took me over and pointed to the raspberries. "Oh, these strawberries," I said, not wanting to get involved in a discussion about their true name, "Sure, you can have some of these." He took one bite, and then said he didn't want strawberries--he wanted raspberries.
8. He broke some of Luke's Lego creations and Luke told him to stop.
9. I insisted that if he wanted something for his chapped lips, he could use chap-stick, but not deodorant.
10. I called him, "Weston" and he wanted to be called "Baby-tiger-daniel-baby-tiger-neighbor-meow-meow-turtle-mouse-soup."
I suppose this post could also have been called "10 Reasons Naptime Began Early Today."
No comments:
Post a Comment