Friday, November 8, 2013

Conversations with Weston

McMoose: Let's not slide the couch apart. It's not safe. You might fall...
Weston: I might fall and ping over.
Mc: I don't want you to ping over. Let's be safe...
Weston: I ping over!
Mc: No pinging over. Sit on the couch...
W: Ping over!

Me, in a calm tone: West, I don't want you walking around the house with your shoes on. Sit here and take off your shoes before you walk around.
Weston: Ohhhhhh, I saaaaaadddd! I sad because you yelled at me and said, 'No, no, no!"
Me, still in a calm tone: I'm not yelling at you--
W: Ohhhhh, I so saaaaaaddd!!! Mama is yelling at Baby Weston! Ohhhhhh!

Me: Weston, do not swing that cord around like that. It has a hard part at the end and it'll hurt Luke if you hit him with it.
Weston, lying his entire body on the ground: I AM DYYYYYYYIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

A comic AND a drama king! Loved hearing him laugh on the phone last night. He is a fun boy.