Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fluff

Some of the things we've accomplished today...

  • Luke and his friend spent the morning at a park that has a sand and water area, building the biggest mountain they could. I mean, the thing ended up being about 18 inches high because when you build a mountain, the toddlers will come...and smash it back down. But still, they considered it quite the good time. 
  • Weston has figured out how to climb out of the five-point harness in his car seat...while it's still buckled. This kid might have a future in magic. We had a conversation about how that's dangerous and his reply was, "But I yike dangerous." Of course you do.
  • Elsa managed to dig out a rabbit burrow this morning. It is my sincere hope that it was an old burrow because nothing will ruin my day faster than coming across a rabbit baby corpse in my yard. (Please, please, let it have been an old burrow.)
  • I managed to get those two to the park and back. No one got lost. This is an accomplishment, yes? 


No comments: