Now that Weston is more able to express complex thoughts, we're getting a little bit more insight into his actions...a very little bit.
Weston: You call mine owl bag a lunch bag.
Me: Yes, I do, because we use it to carry your lunch.
Weston: Luke calls it a lunch box.
Me: Yeah, some people call it a lunch bag and some people call it a lunch box.
Weston: I don't like lunch box. I call it lunch bag and when Luke calls it lunch box, I bother him.
Me: Hm. Well, it's ok to have different names for things. You don't need to bother him for that.
Weston: I do. Otherwise, my head will fall off.
Me: ....Why?
Weston: Because he will say, "lunch box," and I'll be like, "Huh?" and then, I'll put a shoe on my head and I'll be like, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" And then, my head will fall off. So that's why you have to bother your brother when he says lunch box.
How do you argue with that kind of (il)logic?
Weston: You call mine owl bag a lunch bag.
Me: Yes, I do, because we use it to carry your lunch.
Weston: Luke calls it a lunch box.
Me: Yeah, some people call it a lunch bag and some people call it a lunch box.
Weston: I don't like lunch box. I call it lunch bag and when Luke calls it lunch box, I bother him.
Me: Hm. Well, it's ok to have different names for things. You don't need to bother him for that.
Weston: I do. Otherwise, my head will fall off.
Me: ....Why?
Weston: Because he will say, "lunch box," and I'll be like, "Huh?" and then, I'll put a shoe on my head and I'll be like, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" And then, my head will fall off. So that's why you have to bother your brother when he says lunch box.
How do you argue with that kind of (il)logic?
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA
Bette
Post a Comment