Luke is napping and Weston is not--which is a combination that never, ever happens--so I thought I'd sit here on the floor and write a blog post. So I put Weston on the floor beside me and for the last ten minutes, I've been sitting here with my computer. And not writing a word. Why, you ask? Because Weston now laughs.
And it's addicting, that laugh. I mean, it's HARD to make this kid laugh. I have a few tricks up my sleeve and I've been rotating through them, instead of writing. And every time I stop paying attention to him, this scene repeats itself:
Weston: Waah.
Me: What's the matter?
Weston: *Grin*
Me: Aww, look at your smile! Are you smiling?
Weston: *Coo*
Me: *Kiss his fat cheeks*
Weston: *Grabs my hair and waves it around*
Me: Ouch! Hey, you! Let go!
Weston: *Grin*
Me: I'm gonna eat you up! *Pretend to eat his face*
Weston: *Starts biting my chin/nose/whatever else is within his range*
I remember now how much I love three-month-olds. I also remember that from the time Luke was three months until he was over a year old, I never got ANYTHING done because every time I'd start something, I'd get distracted by the cute baby. Something tells me that history is about to repeat itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
brings back good memories!
Post a Comment