Reasons this blog hasn't been updated recently:
-Weston likes being held with TWO hands.
-When Weston is entertaining himself, Luke likes to be held with two hands.
-When Luke and Weston are both entertaining himself, I'm stripping wallpaper.
-When Luke and Weston are both entertaining themselves and I'm taking a break from stripping wallpaper, I'm sewing hats with a friend.
-Or doing the laundry, which I'm fairly sure is self-generating because there is NO WAY we go through that many clothes.
-Or unpacking boxes.
-Or trying to figure out how I'm going to make Luke a Luke Skywalker costume because once he found out that Luke Skywalker carries a light saber, OF COURSE that's what he wants to be for Halloween.
-Or trying to find train stencils for the playroom wall.
-Or sleeping.
-Or working on some paperwork I need to get done and fast.
(In reality, 98% of the time, I'm either holding a kid or sleeping because Weston wakes up, oh, five or six times a night, which means that if I spend 8 hours in bed, I might get a total of five broken hours. How long does this phase last?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it will be gone before you know it! Enjoy the holding.
Post a Comment