Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Festivities

Last week, Luke's preschool held their annual fall get-together and it was quite the event. Other Boy came with us and McMoose took the day off so he could join us as well--and thank goodness he did because even with two adults, we had our hands full with three little guys!

Every time I get the camera out, he makes me take a picture of him first.

As usual, Luke wanted his face painted like a superhero. His current favorite is Batman and this is what the face painter came up with. He kept his "mask" on all day.

I asked them to make their best superhero faces. This is what happened next.

All fall picnics should involve pumpkin decorating, right?
In addition to the pumpkin decorating, there was shirt making, spooky hand creating, bobbing for eyeballs, and a nature walk...but at some point, I put the camera back in the bag and forgot all about it. Oops.

No comments: