When it started snowing, I glanced out at our empty bird feeder and decided that perhaps I should fill it up, just in case any hungry avian visitors showed up. No sooner had I done so than an entire troop of sparrows arrived, as if by invitation. And after the sparrows departed, some juncos came to call, and then a group of chickadees, then a pair of cardinals, and even a blue jay. Now that the weather has cleared up, they're off hunting for more exciting goodies, but we have enjoyed their company for the past couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When we used to put out feed here, there were these larger birds that would come chase the rest and THEN go about picking through the feed looking for their favorite. In the process they would scatter the feed on the ground in less time than it took to fill it! You must have well behaved, caring and sharing birds birds there!!!!!!
Post a Comment