Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I Said Today...

  • Luke, I don't need help changing Other Baby's diaper.
  • Please don't eat the carpet fuzz, Other Baby.
  • Please don't put the carpet fuzz in Other Baby's mouth, Luke.
  • We do NOT climb the DVD tower. It's unstable and will fall on you and then, I'll have to find a way to explain to your mommy why her baby is now pate.
  • Don't lick me. Don't lick me. Do. Not. LICK. Me.
  • Luke, please don't try to feed him your boogies.
  • Other Baby, if it bothers you that he's standing next to you, WALK AWAY!
  • Luke, Other Baby is not a cat. He doesn't want to chase the toy mouse.
  • Other Baby, if you put your finger in Luke's mouth again, he will bite you. Again.
(You might not be able to tell from the above statements, but I'm having great fun with these two guys. Except for the being licked. That, I could live without.)

No comments: