Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick Catch-Up

Have you ever noticed that when you have a lot going on in your life, you have very little to talk or write about? I'm in that place right now. We've had a ridiculously busy month-or-so and even I, who cannot stand to sit still for longer than 3 minutes, feel the need for some time to just sit and breathe. There have been times during the past month when I've actually gotten light-headed because I forgot to take a breath. (You'd think that after 26 years of practice, that wouldn't be an issue anymore.)

So. We've been busy. And just the thought of sitting down to write about all the things that have kept us busy is...daunting. So here's a very stream-of-consciousness-like synopsis: beach, birthday, restaurants, de-cluttering, de-cluttering, de-cluttering, new hobbies, new possibilities, new activities, old friends (and some new ones, too), cooking, baking, oh-did-I-mention-de-cluttering, 4 plane rides to get to and from McMoose's dad's lovely beach wedding, and an exhausted but happy Us.

No comments: