A couple of weeks ago, I needed to make a quick trip to the mall (quick...ha!) and of course, OF COURSE we went through the entrance with the kiddie play area. Note to self: remember where that entrance is so you can avoid it for the next 18 years. After a little side trek to Sears, where they did not have what I needed, we went back to the play area. And when I say "play area," I mean "money trap" because almost all the attractions require a minimum of three quarters. (Luckily, Luke had not yet realized that the trucks and buses moved, so I was able to get away with just letting him sit in them, minus the quarters.)
So there we were, in the middle of this toddler wonderland, when I noticed a distinct lack of...toddlers. And I knew I heard their voices somewhere, so I decided to poke around a little bit. Guess where I found the toddlers. IN FRONT OF THE TV. I mean, there was a slide and a tunnel and a climbing structure and a ride-on bus and car and boat. For goodness sake, there was a CAROUSEL. And the three kids who were there were clustered around, learning how to speak Mandarin from Kailan.
Of course, this just meant the play stuff was all free for us to use, so hey, I'm not complaining!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment