Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures, Round Two

As always, picture posts come in multiples, so here's the second half.

Luke and Other Baby spent a lot of time in November and December having dance parties with various stuffed animals. The giant frog was always a favorite:
Apparently, there was a lot of snow while we were in India, but this is all the snow we've seen this year:His head is big and his hands are small. End result: when we buy hat-and-mitten sets, the mittens fall off and get lost. (Somehow, we also managed to lose the hat.) Oh, and notice the rain boots in lieu of snow boots? Yeah, we're clearly not cut out for colder climes. We did some art exploration in the bathtub. The purpose of this activity was to paint the little box. See how most of the paint is not on the box?His hand looked awfully cool, though: A woman at Bath & Body Works sold me this ludicrously expensive bottle of bubble bath. I have to admit, I'm a little bit addicted to the stuff. As is my child:I get this look pretty frequently when I intrude on Luke & Other Baby's games. I believe it says, "This club is by invitation only, and you're not invited."

No comments: