Friday, March 25, 2011

The Return of the Bullet Post

  • Luke felt and saw Hopper kick for the first time today. You know those photos with the pregnant mom and the toddler reaching up to feel her belly? I always looked at those and thought, "Aww, how sweet," but the reality was so much sweeter. I told Luke that Hopper was poking him and he thought it was pretty funny.
  • It scares me a little bit that at 21 weeks, Hopper's kicks are strong enough to be seen clearly from the outside. I think Luke hit that particular milestone around week 30, maybe? So if this is week 21, what's week 30--or week 40, for that matter--going to be like with this one?!
  • It annoys me when the weather website calls for a partly cloudy day with a high of 63 and it's been cloudy and the warmest it's been all day is 55. Really, is it necessary to get my hopes all up? Can't you just predict the worst case scenario so that if it's sunny and warm, I can be happily surprised?
  • My normally blue car is currently green because of the pollen in the air. I always forget this about spring in North Carolina, but the next time I'm in the market for a new car, I'm totally buying a green one.

No comments: