Last weekend, we went to a pumpkin patch. Or at least, I expected a pumpkin patch. Instead, we found some magical land of amazement. There was so much to do that the two hours that we had allotted were not nearly enough. I think we could easily have spent all day here and not run out of things to do.
| There was a giant field with little pumpkins scattered all over it, presumably so the kids could run among them and do with them as they would. So of course, pumpkins had to be picked up... |
| ...and pumpkins HAD to be flung around. |
| This was the corn crib. Like a sand box, but with corn. By far, their favorite thing. We were still finding corn kernels in their clothes and shoes the next morning. |
| "It's sand! It's corn-sand!!" |
1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of fun -- I know that the boys enjoyed it -- wish I could have been there too
Post a Comment