Luke's idea of a good deal...
Luke: When I have $5, I want to go back to Learning Express to get more dinosaurs.
Me: Ok, but don't forget, you have to replace that fan of Weston's that you broke first.
Luke: Oh, yeah. How about I can get a dollar when I fold my clothes and a quarter when I fold Weston's clothes?
Me: Sure.
{Aside: He already gets a dollar for each load of his laundry that he folds and puts away. The only amendment was his offer to fold Weston's for the low, low rate of a quarter per load.}
Weston's idea of a good deal...
Weston: I want to fold clothes, too.
Me: Ok. Here's a washcloth.
Weston: *Folds and puts away washcloth.* Where are my cents?
Me: Your cents? You folded one washcloth!
Weston: Yes. One washcloth is two dimes.
Luke: When I have $5, I want to go back to Learning Express to get more dinosaurs.
Me: Ok, but don't forget, you have to replace that fan of Weston's that you broke first.
Luke: Oh, yeah. How about I can get a dollar when I fold my clothes and a quarter when I fold Weston's clothes?
Me: Sure.
{Aside: He already gets a dollar for each load of his laundry that he folds and puts away. The only amendment was his offer to fold Weston's for the low, low rate of a quarter per load.}
Weston's idea of a good deal...
Weston: I want to fold clothes, too.
Me: Ok. Here's a washcloth.
Weston: *Folds and puts away washcloth.* Where are my cents?
Me: Your cents? You folded one washcloth!
Weston: Yes. One washcloth is two dimes.
1 comment:
Westin has learned fast how to bargain!
Post a Comment