The Bug, apparently, had not read any of these things, so he sat there like a bump on a log the whole time. In fact, the only effect that the orange juice had was in making my bladder so uncomfortably full that I was worried I'd pee on the ultrasound tech. At one point, the tech and McMoose both swore that The Bug flexed his foot, but I missed that moment of alertness. And then, when the tech needed to take a measurement of his head, he turned the other way and steadfastly refused to turn back, even though she jiggled and jostled my belly relentlessly...the belly which housed the aforementioned Very Full Bladder. I'm assuming she did eventually get the measurements she needed because she quit torturing me and printed out some pictures, two of which I will be happy to share.
The Bug's profile (of head and belly) with his mouth open:

The Bug (head, belly, and arms) looking like he's ready to punch anyone who questions his odd, alien-like appearance:

Of course, I also have some pictures that, um, prove that he's a boy, but I don't think the Internet needs to be privy to those...
No comments:
Post a Comment