Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Redefining Productivity

After consulting with my co-workers, all of whom informed me that they would be staying away from campus today, I decided to make it a "work from home" kind of day. Which is great because it allows me to stay in my warm cocoon for another day, but all the things I had planned to do at work today? Yeah, I already did them all. In fact, I did them in the first 25 minutes of my "workday." So. Now what?

I could...
-Wash and fold laundry.
-Clean the purple stains on my bathroom counter. What in the world stains a counter PURPLE?!
-Dust the living room furniture.
-Unpack the suitcases that are still left over from the holidays.
-Take down the Christmas lights from the balcony.

Instead, I'm going to bake brownies. That counts as being productive, right? (And maybe I'll clean those purple stains because they are freaking. me. out.)

No comments: