Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mirrors, Mustaches, and Mischief

Thank goodness it's Thursday, because I am sorely in need of a bullet post.

  • I know it's bad luck if you break a mirror, but what if you just happen to be in the same room as a mirror that breaks? Is that still bad luck? Because the mirror in the bathroom of the restaurant where we ate lunch just randomly cracked while I was washing my hands, but I didn't do it! I swear! So do I get a pass on this one?
  • I talked to a person in the hallway for 5 minutes before realizing that this person was someone with whom I've had at least 5 classes over the past three years. And I didn't even recognize him! And all because he went and grew a mustache.
  • For the past several months, my bathroom rug keeps getting tossed around in the middle of the night and I've been blaming Black Cat for this because she's usually the one who does crazy things like that. As it turns out, Yellow Cat also has some deeply buried craziness issues, because at about 3 a.m. last night, I kicked him off the bed, then watched him go and take his anger out on the rug. Yellow Cat's status as my favorite pet is quickly dropping.

1 comment:

Rachel Ratliff said...

Haha...I love the cat story! I am so glad it's thursday because I am so worn out!