Dear Cable Company,
For the past year, we've already been paying what I consider to be a rather ridiculous amount of money for our Internet service and our cable service. And now, you're telling me that our so-called promotional rate ended and you want us to pay time and a half for services that are, at best, mediocre? ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR EVER LOVING MINDS???
Let's discuss this, shall we? Granted, we need our Internet service, both for McMoose's job and for my own sanity, but dude! We've called you at least 5 times in the past year because our Internet has been down for long periods of time. One of those times, it was out FOR DAYS. And then, your representative came out here, tracked mud all over my apartment, and fixed a problem that we could very easily have fixed ourselves, had you told us what to look for.
And then, there's the cable extravaganza. I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that we didn't even WANT cable to begin with. What we wanted was an apartment with three bedrooms and plenty of storage, and in the course of securing such an apartment, we were forced to get cable by the management company. So okay. We have cable. And then, when I called to set up Internet a year ago, you people told me that I could get "digital cable" (aka: the HBO movie channels, which we have watched maybe 12 times in the past 12 months) and a DVR for an extra $7.00. At no point was it mentioned that this was a promotional rate.
And now that we have once again been sucked into cable TV, now that I have a child who likes to eat for an hour at a time, who makes it impossible for us to sit down and watch our favorite shows when they're regularly scheduled, NOW you tell us that it was a promotional rate? Which has ended? And we have to pay five times what we were paying for this service just one month ago? AHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah. Right.
Oh, and by the way, I think it's ridiculous and completely un-American that you fools have a monopoly over Internet and cable services in this area. That's right, I WENT THERE.
Good day.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
blah...that's why i have basic cable (like 12 channels) and super slow internet. i can't afford anything else!
Post a Comment