Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When Dreaming Ends

I had almost constant dreams--er, nightmares--early in my pregnancy. Then, at week 18, I had an ultrasound and from then on out, not only did the nightmares end, but I actually did not have any dreams that I could remember. This continued until about 2 weeks ago, and since then, I've been making up for lost time with some very odd dreams:

-McMoose turned into a merman and decided to live in the Atlantic and drive submarines.
-The Dog started hypnotizing everyone to do his evil bidding.
-The baby developed magical abilities that allowed him to disappear into thin air, but then he couldn't reappear, so I had an invisible baby and everyone thought I was nuts.
-Teeth were discovered to be the new fossil fuel and everyone gave up their teeth except me, so I was then being hunted for my teeth.

I've always had strange dreams, but this is just ridiculous!

No comments: