Being the optimistic person I am, I made sure to put Yellow Cat and Black Cat in the bathroom this morning, just in case the maintenance people happen to have some free time on their hands and decide to come take a look at our pool/kitchen. Yellow Cat (aka my sweet, loving, friendly, beautiful kitty) was highly cooperative, as he always is, and allowed me to capture him and carry him to the bathroom, where he promptly jumped into the linen closet and fell asleep on a towel. Note to self: wash towels. Again.
And then, there's Black Cat. Aka McMoose's mean, manipulative, not-at-all cute monstrosity. Black Cat and I have a very love-hate relationship and most of the time, it's smack dab in the middle of the "hate" region. The only two times when we're ever in the love region is: (1) when I first wake up in the morning and she follows me around and sometimes permits me to pet her and (2) when I let her eat leaves from my plant. Needless to say, the Capture of Black Cat was an epic tale involving bloodshed (mine), hair loss (hers), and bruised feelings (both of ours). In the end, I finally managed to lure her with a cat treat, trap her in a closet, wrap her in a pillowcase and wrangle her into the bathroom, where she threw a temper tantrum and kicked every every piece of bed linen off the shelves in the linen closet. Note to self: wash bed linens. Again.
Meanwhile, the dog took all the chaos as an opportunity to get into the pantry and gorge himself on cat food. Which means that he'll probably throw up in his cage and I'll have to wash his blanket. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment