Things I learned as I was looking through my closet this morning:
-I have a total of 6 white summer shirts. One of them is brand new and has never been worn or washed. Out of the five remaining ones, three have pink stains on them from being washed with red things, one has a marinara sauce stain on it, and the other one is now eight years old. You'd think I'd have realized by now that I should just stay away from the white genre of clothing.
-The cats have been using my dresses as a scratching post. Bad cats. Baaaaad.
-The last time I threw out/gave away a pair of pants? Probably in high school. Seriously, I have an ungodly number of pants. Except that at least 50% of them are too small. And then, there are the ones with the holes, the ones with the paint stains, the ones with the broken buttons and zippers. Leaving me with a total of maybe 8 pairs of usable pants. And yet, I have about 30 sitting in my closet. Why?
-I also have an ungodly number of sweaters. And yet, all winter long, I rotate among the same four. WHY?
And as a result of all this early morning pondering, not only was I late to work, but in my hurry, I also tripped and fell down a flight of stairs. Gold star for me.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment