- There are times when I'm looking out of the bedroom window and I see The Dog wandering around the yard, and the first thought in my head is, "Oh, my goodness, there's an ANIMAL out there!" Which is true enough, but when I think "ANIMAL," I'm not thinking "pet dog," I'm thinking "rabid beast." And though we might describe The Dog as a rabid beast from time to time, he isn't exactly menacing.
- I had trouble sleeping last night, so I lay awake, relishing the quiet and I realized something: Weston wakes up a LOT. I mean, he doesn't always wake ME up or ask for any help in getting back to sleep, but he very frequently stirs, rolls over, picks his head up and looks around, licks the mattress--yes, LICKS the mattress--and just generally moves around.
- Luke is pretty convinced that getting a ticket from the cops is something to be desired. He frequently talks about the prospect of being pulled over in a rather awestruck voice. I worry about that child, sometimes.
- Weston now pulls himself up on everything. Including Yellow Cat, who is not amused by this new development.
- McMoose was trying to toilet train the cats. Apparently, there exists a product that claims to do exactly this and this product actually has decent reviews, so we tried it out. Black Cat took to it superbly. Yellow Cat...well...let's just say he doesn't care for the concept. Ah, if only. But I have to admit, I would feel like I'm living in the house from Meet the Parents.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Fragmented
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment