- The pants I chose this morning don't fit. And of course, I didn't realize just how much they don't fit until AFTER I got to work, so there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. *GROWL*
- There are days when I just feel really, really good about this world and today? Definitely one of those days. Not that this general feeling of contentment is in any way influenced by the EVENTS of the day because in addition to the ill-fitting pants, my test score was slightly disappointing and I spilled my lunch on my pretty shirt and the list, it goes ON. But then, there's the fact that it's the PERFECT temperature outside--warm enough for flip-flops, but cool enough for a sweater, lots of sunshine, but also lots of breeze. And I've decided that fall is the best time to be on a university campus, ever.
- Even though I'm an awful procrastinator, I'm actually very possibly the most self-motivated person in my immediate circle of grad school friends. Which means that (a) my advisor likes me right now and (b) maybe I'll actually graduate and have a Master's degree within the next 7 months.
- McMoose has strep throat. I don't. And as much as I HATED being sick for the entire 2 years that I worked in daycare, I gotta say, I'm very much enjoying this boost to the immune system that has gotten me through the past 19 months without so much as a scratchy throat. So apparently, if you want to enjoy a period of good health, all you have to do is expose yourself to every virus in the known universe first, and then you're set.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Odds, Ends, Etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment