- I almost got run over by a man-boy on a bicycle today. And when I say "almost," I mean that he rode OVER my foot and had I not jerked away and put my arms out and pushed him away from me, I would have bike tire impressions on my face right now. I feel bad about pushing him. But I would have felt much worse about the bike tire impressions. And also, this guy? Was leaking alcohol out of his very PORES. At 10 in the morning. Maybe I should start a don't-drink-and-bike campaign.
- I saw a flier for the Underwater Electronics Club today. Let's think about this, shall we? I'm no electrical engineer, so my understanding of this subject goes something like this: Electronics + Water = Not Usually A Good Thing. So...wouldn't the Underwater Electronics Club be somewhat synonymous to the Let's Do Stupid Things That Will Probably Get Us Killed Club?
- Number of times I've tripped today: 14.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Thursday: The Third Day
The long awaited bullet post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment