Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things I Did At Work Today

-Spent 10 minutes trying to figure out why my computer wouldn't turn on. Then realized it was because maintenance had vacuumed last night, which means that they had unplugged my computer so they could plug in the vacuum.

-Felt foolish about my above mentioned technological snafu.

-Read through an email that my health insurance company sent me, which informed me that Campus Health Services has an extensive array of services offered and that if I needed health care, I should consider them first. Rolled my eyes because I get this same email every time I go to an outside doctor and a claim is filed. Sorry BCBS, but sometimes, a Tylenol and a band-aid just doesn't do the job.

-Painted my co-workers fingernails. (WHY?)

-Completed about 70% of two separate crossword puzzles.

-Ran some stats. Got annoyed. Returned to the crossword puzzles.

-Finished editing my thesis proposal.

So see? It's been a VERY productive day.

No comments: