I baked McMoose a cake for his birthday. See? I even drew a little green moose on it:
And THEN, my oh-so-wonderful Cats decided that it would be fun to play a rowdy game of tag, which ended when Yellow Cat chased Black Cat into the kitchen, where she promptly jumped up onto the counter and landed ON THE CAKE. Witness the paw print:
And then, realizing that she had stepped in something Most Unpleasant, she jumped about 4 feet in the air. Apparently, she hasn't quite grasped the concept of gravity because instead of jumping, oh, I don't know, AWAY from the pile of dishes, she jumped straight INTO them, breaking one plate and sending another one hurtling across the counter. Notice the broken glass:

All in all, a very exciting night. Plus, you know, the whole Obama-Winning-The-Election-Thank-GOODNESS thing. That helps too. A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment