It's snowing tonight and this is by far the most snow I've ever experienced in Raleigh. Luke was too tired and ornery to go out to play in it, but Weston and I spent the better part of an hour traipsing around our neighborhood.
![]() |
| "See the snow-drops, Mama?" |
![]() |
| We had to go get the shovel from the sandbox so he could "dig" the snow. |
![]() |
| Catching snowflakes on his tongue. He learned pretty fast that it's a good idea to keep his eyes closed. |
![]() |
| We made a few snow angels on sidewalks around the neighborhood. I'm pretty sure they're already covered up by new snow, but he liked talking about how our neighbors would find the snow angels in the morning. |
![]() |
| He loved the snow so much, he didn't want to come in even after he started saying that his nose hurt from the cold. Happy, red-faced boy. |
![]() |
| At some point in my life, I became the kind of person who, upon realizing at 9:30 pm that all the kids' mittens are dirty, decides that making new mittens would be easier than doing the laundry. Also, the kind of person who has enough fleece sitting around my house to make that happen. Huh. |






1 comment:
LOVE your passive approach - seems like more work to me!
Post a Comment